Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kool aid playdough

Here is a great recipe for playdough I made the other day for some of my preschool classes. The kids love the scent.

2 Cups Flour
2 Cups hot water
1 Cup salt
2 Tablespoon oil
5-6 teaspoon cream of tarter
1 pkg koolaid crystals(no sugar added)

Mix all the dry ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl. Add oil and water and mix until well combined. Put in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, take out and stir until play dough can no longer be stirred. Knead for a few minutes to get rid of any lumps and to make a nice smooth dough. Store in an airtight container until needs replacing.

The fun thing with this recipe is I can change color and scent as often as I like to mix things up a bit.

Enjoy and let me know how you like the play dough

No comments:

Post a Comment