Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello and goodbye

Finding a good hello and goodbye song was hard. I use to sing the good morning song

Good morning, good morning and how do you do?
Good morning, good morning, I'm fine, how are you?

but I wasn't too fond of it. My goodbye song was this

Goodbye, Goodbye
our day is done
we've worked, we've played
we've had some fun
so let's be happy, and safe and kind
until were together
another day

and it was OK, but I wanted something a bit more fun, to get the kids excited and I found one. I actually used a song I heard at my daughter's gymnastic class. This is the song they use to say hello and goodbye at the beginning of class and I thought it was perfect.

The tune is to She'll be coming round the mountain
The song(while clapping hands)

Oh, It's time to say Hello(goodbye) to our friends
Oh, It's time to say Hello(goodbye) to our friends,
Oh, It's time to say Hello(goodbye), it's time say Hello(goodbye)
Oh, It's time to say Hello(goodbye) to our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment